”Progress lies not in enhancing what is, but in advancing toward what will be.” – Khalil Gibran
It is the end of the week again, and we are sitted down commemorating the success of the last seven days work.
What Did We Do?
- Repair The Water System
Yesterday afternoon, a water pipe started leaking, and we had to close its’ outlet from the water tank. Today afternoon, after buying organic fruits and vegetables from the farm, we did head uphill to fix the issue. It so happened that there was a lot of air pressure, and so we had to open up a couple of valves and also do clean the water
- Brainstorming Ideas For Next Week
- Tyre Recycling Project.
With lots of plastic around the world being dumped on to the streets, water and soil causing pollution, we decided to do a small plastic recycle project on the farm to give you an idea about how you can recycle tyres lying around in your compound.
- Wash and paint the tyre after drying. You could decide to cover it with a piece of cloth instead.
- Cut a circular shape out of wood that fits perfectly on the top of the tyre.
- Put glue in the centre of the circular wood, and with thread, make continuous spirals from the centre, round and round till the edge of the wood. (Now the wood should be soft to sit on).
- Place the base of the wood without string on top of the wheel.
Now you got yourself a new seat or table.