It has been more than just VERY busy. It has been exiting EVERY day here. With ups and downs like everywhere of course. But so fare we are on track and are moving forward.
Enjoy the photos.
Let us know if you want to Skype. Sunday afternoon, our time, is a good day for Skype here 🙂
The PermaTree challenges so far in a nutshell:
- We got the Ecuatorian-Cedula (permanent visa)
- Planted over 200 Bananas / Vetiver-grass!
- Replaced dead battery of the MBP …
- Bought 400 Guadua bamboo’s to finalize the house
- Planted over 400 Guadua and Giant bamboo plants!
- Got a
2nd-hand machine-sawand guarana (it got robed)
- Got a third dog: Pulga puppy mix
- Purchased lots of used bottles for construction of the bath and shower
- Organized almost 1000 used car tires for current construction
- Got bamboo windows and bamboo walls 4 our house build