This is a yet another very simple juice recipe. But its tastes epic. Its delicious. As always important is that you get quality materials in this case the fruit should be organic even better if you know where its grown or who is harvesting it and how. You absolutely dont want to be consuming glyphosate herbicides in your “juice”. As you may know a recent test in 2019 shows that most beers and wine even organic ones had traces of glyphosate herbicide.
Its very likely that you wont be able to find the Babaco (carica pentagona) fruit in your country unless you live in Ecuador or you are just happen to be a very lucky person 🙂 All the other ingredients are rather international know a days.
Micro Video: How to make Tropical Paradise Juice like at PermaTree
Juice ingredients – try to get organic fruits
- 1x Babaco (else try to get a juice local fruit with not to much own taste)
- 1x Passion Fruit
- 1x Bitter Mandarin (tastes similar to lemon or lime but different)
- 4x Bananas
Step by step guide
- Prepare the juicer
- Cut some of the Babaco into the juicer
- Add the content of the passion fruit also into the juicer
- Add only the juice of the bitter mandarin without the seeds
- Add the bananas. Cut them in small pieces so that all fits into the juicer.
- Add 1-2 centimer of filtered water.
- Run the juicer for 1-2 minutes.
- And its ready to serve.
Now if you like cold drinks. Dont use ice. Use your brain. 🙂 Let the fruits rest in fridge for a few hours before preparing the juice and when you will make it. The juice will be fresh. If you like it very cold put half of the fruits into the freezer for a few hours and you will have a VERY cold juice.