Practical Donations = Useful Things:
Many supporters of the PermaTree project have been asking how the can support us here. And also what can be brought before arriving to finca PermaTree in Ecuador. The answer is simple: Practical Donations. And there are a few things which we can use very well here and which are not so easily available around here or in Ecuador. The easiest way of bringing useful things – is when you volunteer or visit us.
Donations for PermaTree:
- Seeds (variety, non-GMO, organic, double-check)
- Old books (for reading corner)
- Old clothes (only cotton and 100% wool – for repairing damaged ones)
- Old tools / equipment you no longer need (woodwork, electric, etc)
- Old smartphones / computers etc.
- Empty Can’s with taps (to store food)
- Solar panels/lights DIY (illumination outside night)
- Nuts (very expensive here, god energy food)
- Baking soda (the more the better)
In case you have something else in mind which you believe would be of use to the PermaTree project please just let us know: contact.